Rebar Tier SIMA ATA 400 Max. tying speed: 0,8 secs /tie Battery tipe: LI-ION Ties per coil (2 wraps): 160 ties Max Tiying : 45 mm
- Tying selector for 2 or 3 wraps and 5 different levels of tying strength
- Lightweight and compact body, operated with only one hand.
- Able to tie rebar and structures, rebar mesh, metal / rebar grids, etc.
- High operational speed. It works 5 times faster than traditional manual rebar tying, less than a second per tie.
- It runs on a 14.4V (3Ah.) Lithium-Ion quick-charge battery. Its amperage increases operational working life: up to 2200 ties approx. per battery charge.
- High technology inner electronics with beeps warning system for auto-diagnosis.
- Higher tying torque than other competitor's models, so it saves wire coils as it requires less quantity of tying shots (approx. 30% save).
- Quality of materials. ABS hard impact frame and body, ergonomic handle with rubber for full grip.
- Suitable for most of wire coils available in the market, can use SIMA and MAX coils, among others.
- Featured with trigger lock for safety.
|Motor Voltage (V)||DC 14,4V - 3A/h|
|Turns per minute||160 Ties at 2 wraps|
|Dimensions (LxWxH) (mm)||290x100x277|
|Package Sizes (LxWxH) (mm)||450x170x450|
|Minimum quantity packing||1|
No customer comments for the moment.