Machine Bestsellers SIMA
Description Spiral Bending Machine SPIRAL-36
SIMA’s SPIRAL 36 spiral bending machine is specially designed to produce spiral or hoop rebar, whether at the job site or in the workshop, for structures used in many circular reinforced concrete formworks, such as foundations, scorings, water dams and reservoirs, domes, arches, tunnels, and round pillars and columns.
Our rebar spiral machines can shape a minimum diameter of 6mm (1/4" - #1) up to a maximum of 26mm (1" - #8) or 36mm (1- 3/8" / #11), depending on the machine model and the rebar strength (grade).
Hoop/Spiral Bending Machine
- No need to pre-bend the leading end of the rebar.
- Safety pedal operated.
- Automatic or manual operation.
- Double speed operation, 7 or 14 meters (23ft. and 46ft.) per minute.
- Left- and right-handed spirals.
- 2 tempered cog-wheel formers.
- Adjustable central cog-wheel for spiral or hoop curve radius.
- 2 ramps with rollers for pitch adjustment.
- Complete control panel, including emergency stop button, on/off switch, warning lights and operation switch selector.
Only robust equipment can stand up to the task of shaping rebar for many years, which is why SIMA’s rebar spiral machines are made from highly resistant stainless materials. Free shipping and returns on all spiral bending machines to the UK.
SIMA SPIRAL 36 rebar spiral machine. Max. bending Ø: 36mm. Engine: Electric three phase 415V. Power: 2.5KW.
Data sheet - Spiral Bending Machine SPIRAL-36
|Motor Phase (1Phase/3Phase)||Threephased|
|Engine / Motor Power (Kw)||2,5|
|Motor Voltage (V)||230/400|
|Frecuency Motor (Hz)||50|
|Installed plug||400V. 16A. 3P+N+T 6H|
|Max. bendind diameter (mm)||32|
|Turns per minute||697-1387|
|Package Sizes (LxWxH) (mm)||1220X775X1130|
|Dimensions (LxWxH) (mm)||1200X720X900|